Highlights: Apr. 17, 2017
- Finance Committee: Notification center performance metrics review
- Locator’s Rodeo: Collaboration with locator industry and Stakeholder participation
- COO report: Annual Report, Homeowner online ticket submission, reducing callbacks, GSOC user survey, web submission of emergency tickets, KFAN increased awareness effort, seeking additional members from Greater Minnesota
- OCC report: User Group survey, 2017 ticket number projections, call center performance
- Outreach/PR: U of M agriculture industry initiative, Chapter 216D Stakeholder review meetings, Minneapolis Home and Garden Show, Hmong Town Market Place, Star Tribune and KFAN campaigns, 811 Walk/Run
- MnOps Update: Damage trends, 216D Stakeholder meetings, discussion of 48 hour notification period increase.
- CGA Conference: More board members encouraged to attend
- Additional Items: New Board member review by the vetting committee.