Highlights: Aug. 15, 2018
- Chairs Report: Legislative report on SB 3870, encouragement to attend CGA and OCC Users Group to increase national engagement.
- Discussion of After Hours Online Ticket Submission and Work Start Date Designation
- MNCAER: discussion of GSOC slide on MNCAER presentation on pipeline safety and the role of GSOC in emergency situations.
- Possible Additional Map Layers: Sewer as built maps from the city of Mpls, posibility of 3D augmented reality locating in the future.
- COO report: Ticket numbers, OCC Users' Group, Extended start time feature, 3 year strategic plan and 3 year technology plan.
- OCC report: Call Center performance, ITIC training sessions changes, and system upgrades.
- MnOps Update: Damage analyses performed by MnOps, process of enforcement, violations, and penalties.
- PR report: Participation in several CGA initiatives, upcoming events including the State Fair, and review of radio and media sponsorships.